When reason leaves, we welcome disease.
Stunningly ignorant decisions being made by individuals that will have far-reaching and increasingly severe consequences for entire populations.
A projected near-doubling of measles infections has been identified amid rising severe and protracted outbreaks all over the planet, in poor and rich countries alike, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Thursday.
The U.N. Key Messages:
- Disease burden in 2018 almost double previous 12-month tally
- Measles infections ‘increased in all regions’
- Measles jab myth debunked
What happens when you vaccinate?
Outstanding work from the Wall Street Journal back in 2015, showing the impact of vaccinations on the incidence of Measles in all U.S. States.
The number of infected people, measured over 70-some years and across all 50 states and the District of Columbia, generally declined after vaccines were introduced.
- United Nations – Measles Cases nearly double!
- World Health Immunization Data
- Measles make a comeback as vaccinations wane… – Bloomberg
- Battling Infectious Diseases – Wall Street Journal
By Deposition authors: Gutsche, I., Desfosses, A., Effantin, G., Ling, W.L., Haupt, M., Ruigrok, R.W.H., Sachse, C., Schoehn, G.;visualization author: User:Astrojan – http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=4uft, CC BY 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=50091685